Get outward-bound on an 8-day adventure in the Rocky Mountains. How will you indulge your inner mountaineer? Rafting on a river with a big smile on your face or riding on a chairlift in Big Sky country? Mixing up herbs like a medicine man or mixing with the locals for local beers? With complimentary YourChoice Excursions, you decide how to set your spirit free.
Why This Trip Rocks Our World:
- An amazing adventure into the wild places of America’s northwest National Parks.
- Rocky Mountain highs and breathtaking sighs under Montana skies.
- Included YourChoice Excursions in Big Sky and Whitefish.
- Altitude adjustment!
- We’ve prepared everything you need for the perfect holiday—from hand-selected hotels to expert Local Guides and included VIP sightseeing access to the world’s iconic sites. Your Globus Tour Director is always there to help you make the most out of your free time!
- We encourage all guests to prebook their YourChoice Excursions to ensure your preference is available. YourChoice Excursions booked on-tour are subject to availability and vendor terms.
- This holiday visits National Parks and other remote locations where facilities may not be up to the first-class standard you expect from Globus. Some lodges within the parks do not have air-conditioning, televisions, and other amenities you would expect from most Globus hotels.
- Routes and areas visited in Yellowstone are subject to weather and/or road conditions.
- The visit to Logan Pass is normally possible from mid-June to mid-September. If unable to travel to Logan Pass, alternative sightseeing on the Red Jammer buses will be done.
- Visiting and participating in activities in this region may be subject to favourable weather conditions!